Wednesday, June 10, 2015

 

2015 Fuqafukushima Black Lives Really Matter Tour

So,
Confirmed with #BerryCreek, #SekhmetTemple, #GrandCanyonCeremony

Anyone who wants to come, come on.  I've been fortunate enough to have met someone who i am choosing to trust in his words that he is well able to and is going to fund a bus.  I have requested a driver from Occupy California and, well, I'm going to Ferguson and St. Louis Missouri and I hope everyone else drops all the superficial bullshit reality they want to do this summer and come to Missouri, the "Show Me State" and let's go and show them what democracy looks like.  Let's go and show them, how solidarity looks like.  Let's go and show them what love and tolerance looks like.  Let's go and show them what a more perfect union looks like.  Let's just do it.  I have enough friends who will come along with me on UnkleStephen's TourBus (or RV or whatever it turns out to be) and wtf, let's do it.  #2015NatGatTour gathering up as many people in the process.

http://okupi.tumblr.com/post/120725314843/the-fuqafukushima-conspiracy

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?