Saturday, July 04, 2015

 

#FBLRM2015.3 Update 2 Full Text

So, day 2.  Has anyone ?  Nope.
I did get a strange email from "Peter Reid" it came from Indiegogo so, I went ahead and responded, just in case it was real.  I am so tired of no knowing what is and is not real.

I am grateful that someone at Google Wallet is actually, finally, looking into reality like there's a problem, not that my $3.00 is a problem, but that there's a problem with the reality i experienced that so much bothers me, i have to get the Federal Trade Commission involved.  Really, I started that complaint and I went, NO!  This is too STUPID for @GoogleWallet's service contractor to NOT want to fix it for their own protection.  So, I tried one more time.  So, instead I concentrated today on the 4th of July and "Secure America" and their fear mongering trying to derail the Nuclear Talks with Iran from within our own position.  I don't understand that either, but there they are in my Twitter feed doing it, just all bold like ISIS is using Twitter.  And then I read about how much money the CIA spent in that region.  Oh, boy.

Back to the tour.  Yes, so really, Mr. Reid asked why it was important and I have a really hard time to think that anything is really important because we have a president who instead of tweeting about, oh, i dunno, how the major media channels are not covering the burning of the churches in the South and the lack of Loretta Lynch's very obvious campaign to not do anything about it at all at a federal level -- I don't know, I don't watch tv, what is going on? 

All I know is this:  No one is talking about Fukushima and the rising waters that are going to be impacting our coasts in the very near future, let alone the continued risk our old nuclear plants impose on our sensibilities after witnesses some really simple acts of nature that caused the Fukushima disaster in the first place.  So, #OccupyCityHall on that one.

And I know this:  BlackLivesReallyMatter and I really want to go to Ferguson and support those who are STILL struggling for justice there, today, in 2015, for an act that is so wrong, so racists, most of our sensibilities don't even know that stuff still happens in our own nation.  So, a showing of solidarity and an extra pair of hands to help do the tedious work needed to be done to maintain their movement and momentum, pressure and advancements against the hate that gave rise to the #FergusonResponse in the first place.

To me, they bring together the two issues that combine to give the force of support behind the need for nuclear weapons:  (a) an irresponsible industry and government creating weapons of mass destruction, and (b) an pre-emptive war mindset that is justified in the exercise of violence by the police state against the everyday citizens of earth.

That is why I am going to try to do this whole tour.  Starting with leg one, that will get me through the ceremony part of the intention seeding at a minimum.  #LifeIsLong and we will do what we can with the resources available.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?