Friday, July 03, 2015

 

FuqafukishimaBlackLivesReallyMatter2015

The itinerary is here :  FuqaFukushimaConspiracy

The idea is simple, doing what i do and taking it on the road.  That means #OccupyCityHall and any public comment that's available.  That means social media art and lots of it as we engage with random reality on the road with an itinerary and map to go and do ceremony and supporting actions and encouraging and empowering those in the communities I happen to be in to help amplify their voice there in their community and out through social media.

I started a "Go Fund Me" and then I woke up the next day going, "Did I really do that?"

Yes I did.  #Tumblr is NikiVOkuping.tumblr.com
required reading ... if you care, that is, to know purpose of this even existing.
http://.blogspot.com/2015/07/fblrm20152-purpose.html

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?